Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stronger!

Sometimes life gets you down. You think that you're not going to be able to make it through the next day let alone the next couple hours. You have a ton of homework, you have to go to work, you need to get your house clean, you have a test (or 2!), and sometime within all of that you are trying to have a social life. :/ This doesn't really work out most of the time. Instead of getting everything done and feeling relieved you feel overwhelmed and stressed. Nothing is working out, and you've reached that feeling of hopelessness. Well. I have found the song for you (and me).



Isn't that great! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Just think about it. You are who you are today, because of EVERYTHING that you have experienced in your life. Not just the easy things either; all of your trials, tears, and pain define you. All of it. Take out one experience in your life, and try and think of the person you would be today; you would be different. Doesn't that make it all worth it? At least for me, it makes everything worth it. I may want to change a few things in my life (we're all striving towards perfection, right?), but I love where I am right now and I'm excited for what life will bring me to shape the person I will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment