Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's a Beautiful Morning

You know those mornings when you wake up and you can't help but smile?

Well, this morning was definitely one of those days, and it just keeps getting better. I went to my first class at 7:45 and it was freezing! I just wanted to crawl back into my warm bed and sleep some more. Unfortunately I couldn't do that, and so my day began. After my first class, Doctrine and Covenants, I sighed as I knew what was coming when I walked out of the Taylor building. As I walked out the door I just grinned ear to ear; it was gorgeous! I even walked slowly so that I could enjoy the clear skies and the SUN! Whenever there's a morning like today I always sing, "It's a beautiful morning!"



With the sun shining, no wind, and the weekend in sight how can you not be happy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment