Friday, February 17, 2012

My cuz...

So basically I have this cousin who's name is Clint. He's from Woodburn, Oregon and he served his mission in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Instead of stickin' it out in Oregon he decided to come to BYU-Idaho to get an education. Now. This means I see A LOT more of him than I am used to. In fact, I've probably seen him more times in the past month than I have my whole life. Yes, that's the truth, even though it's kinda sad. However, he definitely makes up for everything we've missed out on over the years.

He's definitely off-the-wall crazy, but he always has fun. We've done a lot together from lunch to chats to late night Jamba runs to just chillin'. Most of the time he's convinced that I don't like him. Maybe because I am constantly teasing him, pointing out mistakes, punching him, calling him gay or a dork... and he could probably make the list a lot larger. Actually, there's no probably about it; I know he could make it longer, but I keep it up. I tell him that's my job. Even though he doesn't believe me, it's true! I have to keep him on his toes and make sure he doesn't get too full of himself! I thoroughly enjoy every moment. :)

However, just because I tease him and punch him doesn't mean I don't love him. I've never had an older brother, and he's kinda filled those shoes for me. It's nice to know that if I'm ever in trouble he would be there for me as quick as he could. If I want to chat or just hang out with someone, he will sacrifice his time to do something with me, and he never shows that it's an inconvenience. I'm sure sometimes it's not the best timing, but he always makes the time and acts like he really enjoyed himself. I don't know how true that is some of the times, but I appreciate it.

I may punch him and call him gay, but I'm sure glad he's here to be my 'older brother.' I love you Clint!


No comments:

Post a Comment