Thursday, February 16, 2012

Long Weekends!

Can I just say that I love long weekends?

I love long weekends!

Like seriously. You just go to class week after week after week, and then you do homework day after day after day, and then you go to work again and again and again for FOREVER! Well, at least it seems like that. This has been one of those weeks where I just doing want to go back and back and back to all of those same things. When this gets to it's worst it seems like I receive a tender mercy in some form. This week it's a three-day weekend! I just want to relax for a couple days and not have to worry about homework. So, with that I'm going to work hard and get all homework done so I can just chillax.
Sometimes we just need to chillax; even when there's not a three-day weekend... those just make it better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment