Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Part 2

So today happens to be my other best friend's birthday. Yay!!! :) This other best friend is named Tanner, and he's pretty much awesome. However, at the moment, he's a little frustrated at me because I broke up his birthday present into parts... and he doesn't know how many or when or anything about it. Lately I've been trying to advise him on how a woman's brain works so he can try and understand. Part 1 consisted of a letter that gave him something to make him irresistible to women...it consisted of a cat mask. :)

Come on, now all you guys want one too, I know how this works. ;)

Well, this blog post is Part 2 of his gift for the week. I just wanted to let y'all know that Tanner is basically the coolest! We have so much fun together, and it's nice not to worry about trying to impress him or worrying about what he's thinking. He's super patient and puts up with a lot of crap from me, and that's what makes us such good friends.

So basically, I want to wish Tanner a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And you better have a a happy one...or else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment