Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Special Occasions

A lot of times people find themselves saying, "I'll wait until later, maybe tomorrow, next time, possibly, next time I have a day off, the next special occasion," and the list goes on. I usually don't think about this, but I came across a quote by the prophet of my church, President Thomas S. Monson...


"Don't save something for a special occasion. Everyday of your life is a special occasion."


That just hit me, because I know I spend a lot of time saying those things. I always think I have to wait until a special day to do something or go somewhere or talk to someone. The reality is, however, that just our existence is amazing and we should treat everyday like a special occasion.

I came across that quote on Pinterest... yes, I do Pinterest. :) While I was there I also came across this quote that I think fits quite well. 

You have no reason to not do it, and there's always something to keep you from being bored.

Go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment