Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games!

 
So. I am a little bit addicted to The Hunger Games Trilogy.

Don't judge. Those books are AWESOME. If you haven't read them, go now and do so. You won't regret it, and if you do... there is something wrong with you. :) Okay, I won't judge you, but I'm pretty sure you'll love them. These are the books so get reading!


Since I love these books so much I had to go to the midnight premier last night. My roommates and I even read aloud the whole first book again in basically one day, and we made shirts and painted our nails and some made bows and arrows... I did say we were addicted... ya'know, obsessed a little...


Anyways! We went last night and had a TON of fun. I for sure preferred the book, like usual, and that's all I'm going to say there, but just know that Hunger Games rocks and you have now been told that you should read them!! So get to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment