Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hang On

As the semester comes to an end, I realize how stressed out I am, and how much I need to do, and how much time I have. Let's just say that how much I need to do compared to how much time I have left do not seem to compare in any way. I realize all of the assignments that I should have started a few weeks ago are almost due, and finals that I am stressed about are almost upon me. Not to mention working and packing and white glove checks.

I think a lot of people are on the same boat as me, and it doesn't take much to rock it.

Well, let me offer some advice. I was in charge of devotional for my math class today and I quickly Googled some quotes on endurance and whatnot. There was a few that I really liked, but this one stuck out to me...

When you come to the end of your rope; tie a know and hang on.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt~

I feel like I've reached the end of my rope, and that there's not much else I can do to make it to the finish. However, I know that I've done my best this semester. I've studied, paid attention, finished homework and projects, and I've gotten good grades. I've been doing the best that I can. 

This preparation is my knot at the end of my rope. I definitely have reached the end of it, but because I have prepared I know that it will get me through to the end of the semester. I also know that, because I have done my part, the Lord will help me.

I hope everyone out there who has reached the end of their rope can tie a knot and hang on. I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment