Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter


Easter... colored eggs, candy, bunnies, chicks, egg hunts, more candy, hidden baskets. These are just a few of the traditions that people celebrate on Easter. I know that my family enjoys many of these, and I love the memories that I have from throughout the years.

However, we also focus on the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Sacrament meeting usually consists of a special program, and all of our lessons turn to the momentous occasion of Christ living again. I would just like to bear my testimony again that I know He lived and that He was resurrected, and that we will be able to have the same blessing if we live on the straight and narrow path.

I hope you all have a great Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture of D&C 76;22. I would love to print this in a high resolution. Where can I find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Where can I find this?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete