Thursday, May 10, 2012

Up!

So... I mentioned in an earlier post how I love Up! If you still haven't watched it, let me know, we'll have a little movie night. ...seriously.

Anywho. On Pinterest I came across some nails that were painted like Up, and I had to give it a try... here is the end result! Not 100% perfect, but I love them!


Also, as I was looking at Up things I found this awesome house in Utah!!! They replicated the house, and then this cute little couple took their 2nd year anniversary pictures with Rock'n'Roll Bride. I know it's a little crazy, but it's also way cool!!

2 comments:

  1. That is cute! I actually can't really handle "Up". One time I was in Shopko and they were playing the little montage of Carl and Ellie, I had to leave because it makes me so upset!

    ReplyDelete