Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blueberry Muffins

Now. I love muffins, and one of my favorites is blueberry. However, I have noticed in my apartment living experiences that people don't know how to do these things right...

Alright.... imagine a blueberry muffin...


 Now how delicious does that look? Pretty dang delicious is what I would say.

But Courtney! That's what my blueberry muffins look like! How am I doing them wrong? ...these are some things you might say to me as you are reading through this post. Never fear! I will get to the part where they become heaven in a muffin cup!

The part that makes these little muffins heaven is called streusel topping. Here is how you make it...

Mix together

1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup butter

This concoction should become a crumbly consistency. Once you have reached this crumbliness, cover the tops of your uncooked muffins with it and bake as directed on your muffin box.

Result!?


Heaven in a muffin cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment