Friday, July 6, 2012

Smile :)

I mentioned in my last post and one a long time ago that smiling at someone, even if you don't know them, can be a very positive moment in your day.

Let's be honest, sometimes a stranger smiles at me and I think they are a downright creeper. Or weird. Or psycho. Or a million other things. However, if I think one of those million things and it all just ends with smiles being exchanged then I am okay with it all. It still counts as a plus in the day for me. So try and overlook your judgmental thoughts and take the smile in a good way. That person is (hopefully) not a creeper or anything so just keep walking and be more happy because someone took the time to smile your way.

So, I have a challenge for you all.


Or today, or the day after tomorrow, or just every day; take a moment to smile at a stranger and really mean it. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to, but I guarantee that little smile will help the stranger have a better day. Who knows? If you let it, it might help you have a better day too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment