Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twin Falls Finally!!

So, forever and a day ago I said that I needed to go visit my fam in Twin Falls... and I finally did!!

I drove down there and listened to Andrew Allen the WHOLE way. He's pretty much my favorite artists EVER and I love, love, love his music. Particularly Loving You Tonight...and a lot more :)

ANYWAYS! Although Andrew Allen is amazing, that is not the point of this post. I love road trips, especially when I end up at my family's house! I got all the way there and the girls came out and gave me a huge hug! Then I got to see Uncle Jon and Aunt Amy, and we just had fun! We ate some deliscioushness food (haha, Aunt Amy spelled it that way) and watched the new Spiderman movie. The next day was Uncle Jon's birthday so we ate some more delicious food and made cake pops that were SO good! I loved seeing the girls and playing with them! If only they were all closer (hint, hint). ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment