Monday, June 11, 2012

Reading...

So I kinda like to read....okay, I love reading. I love being able to get into a story and feel apart of it and get to know the characters. I love wondering what's going to happen and figuring it out page by page. I love the suspense, the mystery, the romance, the fantasy, the non-fiction, the action...almost anything I can get my hands on.

Now, don't judge me when you finishing reading this paragraph... I love books. I love the smell of a new book that's never been opened, I love the feel of the pages on my fingertips, I love being able to feel how much you've read and how much you have left. I will always feel that way, BUT... I do own a Kindle (this is where the 'don't judge me part' comes in). Even though I love everything about a book and I won't just stick to reading my Kindle, it's really nice to have a Kindle! Especially when I'm traveling.... no worries about ripped, bent, destroyed pages, or finding a bag that will fit everything you want to read on your vacation. It's just all right there and it fits right in your purse...or it can look like a manly planner of some sorts. :) Anywho. I'm not here to rave about how convenient a Kindle is...
With my love of reading comes no inhibitions when it comes to my reactions. I've had a couple books make me cry, and some even make me angry! My favorite, though, is when they make me laugh. I just get into my own little zone of reading and pop! there's a joke, or a funny scene, or just something humorous to me; I can't help but to laugh. Sometimes I find whatever I just read to be so hilarious that I keep laughing and I can't even continue reading. There is absolutely noooooo problem with this in my book...but I do get a lot of odd looks...

1 comment:

  1. Court! This sums up my love of reading too! (I secretly love reading on my Ipaad :) I love the nerd quirk! Always a good time!

    ReplyDelete